With Speed TV switching over to Fox Sports 1, there's been a fear among auto enthusiasts that we would be losing out on an easily accessible source for motorsports. A freshly inked agreement between IMSA and Fox, though, should put minds at ease. The deal, which was announced today will see the new United SportsCar Racing come to the new channel. United SportsCar Racing is the entity that emerged from the merger of the Grand-Am Series and American Le Mans Series.
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!