With Speed TV switching over to Fox Sports 1, there's been a fear among auto enthusiasts that we would be losing out on an easily accessible source for motorsports. A freshly inked agreement between IMSA and Fox, though, should put minds at ease. The deal, which was announced today will see the new United SportsCar Racing come to the new channel. United SportsCar Racing is the entity that emerged from the merger of the Grand-Am Series and American Le Mans Series.
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!