With Speed TV switching over to Fox Sports 1, there's been a fear among auto enthusiasts that we would be losing out on an easily accessible source for motorsports. A freshly inked agreement between IMSA and Fox, though, should put minds at ease. The deal, which was announced today will see the new United SportsCar Racing come to the new channel. United SportsCar Racing is the entity that emerged from the merger of the Grand-Am Series and American Le Mans Series.
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX