Due to some apparently shoddy rubber, Continental and Ford are recalling 2008-2009 F-250 and F-350 pickup trucks equipped with certain tires. The issue lies with nearly 400,000 Continental tires that are susceptible to uneven wear and, in certain situations, can experience tread belt separation. If that occurs, the risk of an accident will rise substantially.
The fact that there's 13,000 Bentley Continentals out there takes us a little by surprise. The last time Bentley issued a recall, fewer than 600 cars were involved. We know the Continental has been hugely popular for Bentley, but with those types of numbers, it must be one of the most popular Bentley vehicles ever. Unfortunately, owners of 2004-2008 Continental GT, GT Speed, Flying Spur, and GTC should pay the dealer a visit for a recall campaign. Road salt can potentially eat through the fuel f
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX