Really, it was only a matter of time before spy photos of the Bentley Continental GTC Supersports made the rounds. After all, there was never any doubt that the German-owned maker of high-end luxury cars would eventually cut the top off its latest sportster -- in this case powered by the most powerful production version of the automaker's 6.0-liter W12 powerplant.
Continental Gtc Supersports
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Continental Gtc Supersports Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!