Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
Consumer Reports Cars
The time has come once again for Consumer Reports' annual Auto Issue, which means the respected magazine will hand out an updated list of the vehicles and brands that it recommends. Included amongst the pages are CR's so-called Automaker Report Cards, and the tippy-top and way bottom couldn't have been easier to see coming.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX