Nissan Leaf – Click above for high-res image gallery
As Autoblog Green reported last week, Consumer Reports' (CR) April issue received the largest response from readers in the magazine's history, with its hybrid article receiving the most outcry. But people also wrote in to question whether CR is "anti-American" in its ratings. A casual read of the sample letters indicates that many people think the publication is biased, prompting the magazine to reiterate its neutral stance on vehicle origins.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies