Here's one from the unsurprising file: The Consumer Electronics Association has written the National Traffic Safety Board in opposition to the proposed ban on hands-free calling.
Consumer Electronics Association
13CEA survey shows 40% of Americans hope to test drive electric vehicles, but only 25% know anything about them
Next year's 2011 International Consumers Electronics Show (CES), produced by the Consumers Electronics Association (CEA), will, for the first time ever, showcase a full range of electric vehicles (EVs), charging equipment and energy storage devices. In order to better understand America's perception of EVs, the CEA's market research division conducted an online consumer study titled "Electric Vehicles: The Future of Driving." The study concludes that while many Americans may be intrigued to try
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies