No one will look at this 1990 Mosler Targa (a.k.a. Consulier GTP), read that just 100 examples of the car were built between 1985 and 1993, and still wonder why no more were sold. To put it bluntly: this is one of the ugliest cars ever to turn a wheel in anger. Its ungainly silhouette, parts bin accessories and staggeringly shaped glasshouse all seem to scream, "Buy another car."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX