No one will look at this 1990 Mosler Targa (a.k.a. Consulier GTP), read that just 100 examples of the car were built between 1985 and 1993, and still wonder why no more were sold. To put it bluntly: this is one of the ugliest cars ever to turn a wheel in anger. Its ungainly silhouette, parts bin accessories and staggeringly shaped glasshouse all seem to scream, "Buy another car."
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Consulier Gtp Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!