A portion of the proposed UAW contract with FCA US suggests the Connor Avenue Assembly plant could close in 2017, which might take the Dodge Viper with it.
Connor Avenue Assembly
Last April, we received word straight from CEO Sergio Marchionne's mouth that Fiat's 3.0L V6 turbo-diesel engine would find its way to America under the hood of a Jeep Grand Cherokee by the end of 2013. That a diesel-powered Grand Cherokee would return to Jeep's lineup was great news for fans of the last version, but workers in the city of Detroit should be even more excited, as Chrysler has just announced it will add a third shift and hire 1,100 new workers at its Jefferson North Assembly Plant
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX