European Union climate commissioner Connie Hedegaard thinks she knows the answer to "the chicken or the egg" debate when it comes to selling more electric vehicles or installing more charging stations. Hedegaard, who served as climate minister from 2007 to 2009, wants to see her home country Denmark, lead the way by providing 5,000 charging points by 2020.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX