Anyone who gets steamed at a Toyota Prius driver trying to hypermile in front of them now has another reason to dislike hybrid-vehicle drivers. They're not earning their right to drive solo in high-occupancy-vehicle (HOV) lanes for free, according to a report from Cornell University's Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management. In fact, they're costing the US economy millions of dollars per year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Congestion Fees Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!