Didn't get your deposit down in time to secure a condo in Porsche Design Tower? Not to worry, because just across town – that town being Miami – Pininfarina has been contracted to design another building.
- Eric Loveday
- Aug 8, 2010
Nissan Motor Company has teamed up with Daikyo Incorporated, one of Japan's largest condominium builders, to jointly develop an electric vehicle charging infrastructure targeted directly at condo dwellers. Nissan and Daikyo will immediately begin work on their "Demonstration Project for EV Charging Infrastructure in Condominium Buildings."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models