ChargePoint will start offering system customized for apartment and condominium buildings.
While Porsche styles its own sports cars, SUVs and sedans, its consumer goods division, Porsche Design, styles all manner of goods: watches, phones, yachts, bars, appliances, tools, toys, clothing and accessories... even condominium buildings. At least it does now as a new project on Miami Beach prepares for construction.
Nissan Motor Company has teamed up with Daikyo Incorporated, one of Japan's largest condominium builders, to jointly develop an electric vehicle charging infrastructure targeted directly at condo dwellers. Nissan and Daikyo will immediately begin work on their "Demonstration Project for EV Charging Infrastructure in Condominium Buildings."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX