As Fernando Alonso recovers in hospital, McLaren tries to sort out what went wrong that resulted in his crash at the F1 test session in Barcelona on Sunday. One thing it's sure of, though, is that he wasn't knocked out by an electrical fault.
It's been a shocking day in the world of automotive journalism as we receive the terribly upsetting news that BBC Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond lies in a Leeds hospital in critical condition. Hammond was airlifted to the hospital following a terrifying crash at the wheel of a jet-powered car while filming a segment for the popular British car program.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX