2010 Concours d'Lemons – Click above for high-res image gallery
The same folks who bring you the 24 Hours of LeMons are taking the revolution to the plutocrats: on August 15 of this year they'll be breaking the Monterey ice with the Concours d'LeMons at Toro Park. It's a car show that's not merely "all about stuff that you haven't seen every damn August," it will be focused on some of the most spiritually jarring machinery you've ever seen anywhere.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX