Click the image above for more shots of Mitsubishi's Concept cX.
Scanning through Mitsubishi Motors' official announcement of the cars the Japanese automaker is bringing to Frankfurt (available after the jump), the green standouts include the all-electric i MiEV (unfortunately, it will be shown only on the press day; what a missed opportunity) and the big unveiling of the Concept-cX. The Concept-cX is a compact SUV that is Euro V compliant and uses bioplastic interior parts. This SUV certainly doesn't look green, but it has a 1.8-liter clean diesel engine mat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX