Already getting ready for next spring's Geneva Motor Show, Mitsubishi has release a sketch of the all-new Compact Crossover that will be introduced soon in time to go on sale in Japan in February. While details are scarce, Mitsubishi says that the all-new on-road Compact Crossover will follow the i-MiEV and be "the Corporation's next game changer towards lower impact vehicles, in their format and/or in the innovative MMC proprietary technologies they will feature." From previous reports, this sh
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Concept Cx Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!