Click the image above for more shots of Mitsubishi's Concept cX.
Scanning through Mitsubishi Motors' official announcement of the cars the Japanese automaker is bringing to Frankfurt (available after the jump), the green standouts include the all-electric i MiEV (unfortunately, it will be shown only on the press day; what a missed opportunity) and the big unveiling of the Concept-cX. The Concept-cX is a compact SUV that is Euro V compliant and uses bioplastic interior parts. This SUV certainly doesn't look green, but it has a 1.8-liter clean diesel engine mat
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!