Everyone reading this right now has, at one time or another, felt they could do a better job designing a car than the folks in charge. You would pick up a different engine, powertrain layout, body style or even come up with a better name than any executive. Well, Camshaft Software plans to let you prove it... virtually.
Whew! We just got back from beating the hell out of an AMG CL 63. Lurid powerslides defined our drifting technique as we slid the big-power Merc hither and yon, earning points as we went. We surely mangled some shrubbery and even smacked the tail of this beastie off a few hard objects. No matter - unfortunately for us, it was all a game - AMG Wintersporting Drift Competition. It's the latest way to amuse yourself at the 9 to 5 using your company's network bandwidth, all while you pretend to focu
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX