Keeping your tires inflated helps prevent rollovers, and it can improve fuel economy by 10% or more. The problem is, most people are either too lazy or too stupid to keep their tires properly filled, so technology has to step up to do our bidding for us. Tire pressure monitoring is to be standard fare on all vehicles sold in the US in 2008, but that may not be enough. The folks over at MAXAIR want to take monitoring to the next level with their patented ATMI (Automatic Tire Monitoring & Infl
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!