Despite long waiting lists, neither Honda nor Fiat have any plans to boost production of their popular, low-volume electric vehicles and both say future production output for both the Honda Fit EV and Fiat 500e is pretty much spoken for for the rest of the year. In doing so, the automakers have effectively confirmed that the Fit EV and 500e are so-called "compliance cars" produced solely to meet the California zero-emission vehicle requirements that kicked in last year, according to Green Car Re
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX