The 2011 24 Hours of Nürburgring is long over, which means we're due for an update on how James Glickenhaus and his beautiful Ferrari P4/5 Comeptizione fared. Here's the short answer: they finished pretty well. Overall, the car ended up in 40th, but managed a third-place in the E1-XP2 class. Not too shabby.
As recently as last week, we had 99 Americans all excited about becoming potential owners of the new Alfa 8C Competizione. But Automotive News says the Italians will only ship 90 copies of the gorgeous $200,000 two-seater over here after everyone else in the world has gotten theirs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX