The results are in and the newest color for the SRT Viper is called... Competition Blue. It's a bit underwhelming, if we're honest. The SRT team was responsible for parsing the 11,000 submissions for the SRT Viper Color Contest down to just three entries, and from there, it was up to the public to vote on their favorite. It was Patryk Skarzynski of Chicago, whose Competition Blue bested the likes of Overtaking Blue and Viral Blue, earning him a trip to the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona this January.
In case you haven't heard, SRT is holding a contest to pick the name of the new, blue paint color for its flagship sportscar, the Viper. SRT has narrowed down a list of over 11,000 names for the color submitted by Viper fans to three finalists: Competition Blue, Overtaking Blue and Viral Blue. Yes, we covered this news yesterday, but we didn't have any live photos of the car wearing the new color. Now we do, and as beautiful as this blue is, we felt the photos warranted a separate post so you co
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!