As of 10 am this morning, General Motors stock was trading at about 80 cents. If you think that is a bit of a bargain, you may be a bit of crazy. With The General apparently almost finished with bankruptcy, there is near certainty that the company's common stock will mean exactly nothing in a manner of days or weeks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX