Renault and sister company Nissan, long advocates of electric-drive adoption, are gearing up for increased demand in emerging global markets by starting production on a modular-based platform in India in 2015. The Renault-Nissan Alliance said last week that it would start producing its Common Module Family (CMF) of vehicles at the companies' Chennai plant in 2015. CMF is based on an engine bay, cockpit, front underbody, rear underbody and electrical architecture that can be reassembled into "hun
Common Module Family
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!