Holden isn't giving anything away when it comes to specs, but the Aussie outpost of General Motors has offered a few snapshots of the Sportwagon and ute versions of its brand-new VF Commodore. All the company will say for now is that the models are still being tested before final approval and that all three variants will go on sale at the same time later this year.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX