The battle lines are hardening.
Small vans are all the rage overseas, and General Motors has just unveiled its latest European offering, the Opel Combo. Like the majority of small vans found around the world, the Combo will be offered in short- and long-wheelbase forms – measuring 108.5 and 122.2 inches, respectively – and can be had as either a passenger van (with seating for five or seven) or a true cargo-friendly work van.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX