The battle lines are hardening.
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 23, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 15, 2011
Small vans are all the rage overseas, and General Motors has just unveiled its latest European offering, the Opel Combo. Like the majority of small vans found around the world, the Combo will be offered in short- and long-wheelbase forms – measuring 108.5 and 122.2 inches, respectively – and can be had as either a passenger van (with seating for five or seven) or a true cargo-friendly work van.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models