Upon stumbling on a Blackhawk helicopter illegally parked in the street, this officer did the only thing he could: he wrote the pilot a ticket. It seems the pilot had "Parked in a no-parking zone" and had "Parked facing the wrong way." A double whammy, then.
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 24, 2013
Hyundai, Mazda and Ford have initiated programs to aid victims of the recent floods across Colorado. Hyundai is stepping in to give help directly to drivers, offering those with flood-damaged vehicles a $750 credit on a new Hyundai. "At this stressful time, the last thing flood victims should be concerned with is how they are going to replace their water-damaged or destroyed vehicles," Dave Zuchowski, executive vice president of Hyundai's American sales, said.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models