Sometimes, it seems like the universe just loves creating a touch of irony. Take the case on July 10, when a single-engine, Beechcraft airplane crashed into building in Titusville, FL. By itself, there's nothing especially funny about that, but of all the structures to hit, the plane smashed into an auto shop called American Paint & Body Collision Center.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Collision Center Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!