Sometimes, it seems like the universe just loves creating a touch of irony. Take the case on July 10, when a single-engine, Beechcraft airplane crashed into building in Titusville, FL. By itself, there's nothing especially funny about that, but of all the structures to hit, the plane smashed into an auto shop called American Paint & Body Collision Center.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX