Hagerty Insurance, which specializes in covering cars already deemed classics, is out with its annual Hot List predicting this year's ten cars that will be future collectibles. Even though it stays under $100,000, it spans almost $74,000 in MSRPs starting with the $23,700 Ford Focus ST on the affordable end and peaking with the $97,395 SRT Viper.
Fast Women provides a scale model dream boat to go along with your scale model dream ride. Available in the most popular 1:43, 1:24 and 1:18 scales, you can get the right gal pal for your car at around $10, or get a whole harem and recreate your own DUB, VIP or SEMA show with their value sets, priced around $25-$30. Most are pre-painted, giving you the choice of blonde, brunette or redhead, but you can also choose the ultimate custom model and get them au naturale. Add only the coloring you want
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX