Joining our compatriot over at Jalopnik, Ray Wert, on Thursday night's episode of The Colbert Report were individuals out to have a good time in their live axle-driven 'utes from the HUMMER Club. According to the members of the elite group, their SUVs represent everything that is right with America and deride the fact that "the Prius owners kinda stick their noses up at us, thinking we're damaging the environment," according to one member. These days, many people living in the U.S. are concerned
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!