Luigi Colani is a Swiss-German industrial designer known for the rounded, organic forms found in his designs. Colani has been designing since the 1950s, but of particular interest are his recent spectacular truck designs that include viciously angled fronts, wind skirts over the tires and circular windscreen wipers. Based on a Mercedes platform, the current version features a 6-cylinder, 4-valve diesel engine with direct injection, turbocharging, charge air cooling, 12.6L cylinder capacity and e
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!