The Wolfpack Power Pack drinks Coke.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Feb 28, 2008
- Lascelles Linton
- Nov 29, 2007
Coca-Cola Enterprises plans to add 120 hybrid trucks to its fleet in the US over the next year. The company currently uses two hybrids in the Bronx, NY fleet and plans to add another three to the Bronx fleet in December. Coke's president and CEO, John Brock, and New York Major Michael Bloomberg said a few words at the ceremony introducing the five trucks to the Bronx fleet and NY1 has a short video of the event.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models