A man in China tried to buy a car with coins, but didn't have the patience to wait around while they were counted.
A man in Adelaide, Australia was understandably perturbed after getting a $60 parking ticket. Rather than just pay his fine and carry on with the day, he opted to make life difficult for the folks at the Adelaide City Council, by giving them $60 in nickels to count through. Not the nicest gesture in the world, but we understand his frustration (and kind of admire his audacity).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX