Audi helps drivers stay caffeinated on the road with its Espresso Mobil. The gadget hooks up to the 12-volt outlet and preps a hot brew within just two minutes.
Generally speaking, until we've had at least twice of the FDA's recommended daily allowance of caffeine, we aren't as observant as we need to be. For instance, when we wrote about the newly announced Fiat 500L, we were so distracted by its massive glass roof, seating for five and the potential of six engine choices we totally overlooked a small, but buzzworthy option.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies