Codemasters has announced that the highly anticipated follow-up to its 2008 hit game GRID will be released in the summer of 2013. Imaginatively named GRID 2, the new game will feature "a selection of handpicked automotive icons spanning four decades and three continents," racing "on beautiful city streets, licensed circuits or knife-edge mountain roads."
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Codemasters Grid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!