Codemasters has announced that the highly anticipated follow-up to its 2008 hit game GRID will be released in the summer of 2013. Imaginatively named GRID 2, the new game will feature "a selection of handpicked automotive icons spanning four decades and three continents," racing "on beautiful city streets, licensed circuits or knife-edge mountain roads."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX