The eagle-eyed among you may have spotted something suspicious lurking on the Chevrolet Code 130R and and Tru 140S concepts, both of which debuted here today at the Detroit Auto Show. Each concept prominently features the legendary Chevrolet Corvette cross flag emblem, or at least appears to at first glance.
Code 130r Concept
General Motors would like to lure in younger buyers with a new small car that boasts more evocative styling. To that end, the company unveiled two new concepts at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show that may hint at things to come from Chevrolet. This is the first called the Chevrolet Code 130R Concept, which boasts a traditional coupe profile and seating for four. Subtle fender flares and an upright fascia help give the vehicle an aggressive, masculine presence, though GM says a production version could
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX