Enterprise Rent-A-Car will soon offer customers a variety of electric vehicle options, from the Coda sedan and Nissan Leaf to the Chevrolet Volt. Which begs an interesting question posed by our brothers-from-another-mother at Engadget – If an electric car or plug-in hybrid is returned without a full charge, are we going to be charged?
Coda Ev Sedan
Earlier this month, Coda Automotive CEO Kevin Czinger spoke at the Moving Ahead 2010 conference at Ohio State University and the official word from the company at the time was that Ohio was being considered for the company's battery plant. Today, Coda announced that Ohio will indeed be where Coda will build "an automotive-grade lithium ion battery system manufacturing facility" – if government money comes through.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX