Anyone who had Coda Automotive in your office pool for the next electric vehicle maker to declare bankruptcy, go on and collect your winnings. Coda announced today it will restructure as an energy storage business after voluntarily filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the District of Delaware. The automaker said it expects the sale process to last 45 days.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Coda Bankruptcy Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!