Bamboo Taxi - click above image for high-res gallery
Vehicles in the Philippines use more than 7 billion liters of diesel fuel a year, and biofuels currently account for "an insignificant percentage" of that total. Two companies, International Fuel Technology and CIIF Oil Mills Group of the Philippines announced Thursday they plan to expand the use of coconut oil produced in the Philippines to make biodiesel. This would help meet the "Energy Independence Agenda" of Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, which is shooting for 60 percent ener
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX