Even before Red Bull Racing became a record-breaking three-time Constructor's Champion in Formula One, it has dominated conversations both as a team and as an energy drink. After seven years of "Red Bull this" and "Red Bull that," Coca-Cola is reportedly ready to jump into the F1 fray with its Sweden-based energy drink Burn.
Coca-Cola has announced that it will be using six Navistar eStar electric trucks to deliver its thirst-quenching soft drinks to urban areas in North America in an effort to reduce fuel costs and slash pollution. Coca-Cola says the eStar will deliver drinks "with all of their normal fizz, but less of the gas." Ba-da-bing!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX