Ford Racing has added a new toy to the catalog, the Romeo 605 crate engine. As the name implies this one is built at Ford's Romeo MI engine plant alongside the the other 5.4L supercharged V8s used in the Mustang GT500. This fully dressed crate engine forms the basis of the Shelby Super Snake and the upcoming limited run Cobra Jet drag car. In its current form the engine puts out 605hp thanks to the installation of a new supercharger.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX