Cobalt Ss Turbocharged
With the cancellation of the Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged (above) for 2008 and the impending arrival of the turbocharged HHR SS, speculation was rampant that GM planned to take that 2.0L turbocharged, direct-injected Ecotec and drop it in the Cobalt's engine bay. As has been shown in the past, automakers can try to keep things under wraps, but their fans find ways of digging up info, especially when that info is squirreled away on the web, and GM Inside News has organized everything neatly for u
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX