Municipal fleets are saving money by using electric vehicles, and the Electrification Coalition has the numbers to prove it. Houston, TX, for example, expects to save $110,000 a year by bringing in 27 Nissan Leafs, according to the EC study.The organization also found that using Leafs in the city fleet in Loveland, CO, will save 41 percent compared to owning and operating gasoline-powered cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX