Co-op America has launched a campaign to encourage automakers to mass produce plug-in hybrid vehicles. This includes a demonstration outside the Washington Auto Show. Co-op America believes that the technology is ready and that customers deserve 100-mpg vehicles in 2010.
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 11, 2006
With all the attention we've been giving lately to the mega-ethanol plants, I thought it was time to shift gears and highlight the options for the DIY crowd. It's not easy to make biofuel yourself, but it's a lot of fun to turn waste grease into something your car can drink.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models