CNG hydraulic hybrid refuse truck in the Technology Parade – Click above for high-res image gallery
Dixie Chopper looks to improve on the dismal realities of the exhaust-spewing riding lawn mower with its latest machine, the Xcaliber Eco-Eagle. The new mower is powered by a 990cc engine from Generac that's been tuned to run on compressed natural gas, which is both significantly cheaper and cleaner than gasoline. Why does it matter?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies