Last month, it was revealed that Honda had agreed to sell its FuelMaker Corp. to Clean Energy Fuels for $17 million. It seems that the two companies, who had until October 3 to close the deal, have called off the sale. We're not sure what the reason for the sale's cancellation are, but it sounds as if Honda was the company that initiated the termination.
Cng Fuelling Station
- Xavier Navarro
- Dec 9, 2007
FuelMarker Corporation, makers of the Phill home CNG refuelling station, has announced that it is going to be on sale in the Netherlands. While Germans have quite a large network of public CNG fuelling stations, Netherland's infrastructure is more limited.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models