Mini Rally Edition Clubman S – Click above for image gallery
Our main-MINI-man Gabe over at MotoringFile procured a handful of shots showing the safety car for the 2008 MINI Challenge, and the series' organizers have commissioned a one-off Clubman S to be built with a host of modifications to make it track worthy. Although there's no mention of what changes were made under the hood, according to the site, a John Cooper Works (JCW) exhaust is fitted and the new rear spoiler will be an option for the Clubman come 2008. The obvious changes to ride height wou
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX