Catastrophic engine failure... not exactly what you want to hear no matter what you're driving, but especially so when you've just purchased a brand-new 2013 BMW M5 or M6.
Our main-MINI-man Gabe over at MotoringFile procured a handful of shots showing the safety car for the 2008 MINI Challenge, and the series' organizers have commissioned a one-off Clubman S to be built with a host of modifications to make it track worthy. Although there's no mention of what changes were made under the hood, according to the site, a John Cooper Works (JCW) exhaust is fitted and the new rear spoiler will be an option for the Clubman come 2008. The obvious changes to ride height wou
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!