Ai Designs has been making a name for themselves over the past few years, customizing everything from 'Sclades to Skylines for a select clientele. When DC Shoes co-founder, Ken Block, decided his CLS55 AMG was too pedestrian in the performance and appearance department, the New York-based customizing firm got a call.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Sep 14, 2006
Even though we've stood in front of it in Frankfurt, talked to the people instrumental in its existence and even told you when and where it will be produced, it still strikes us as odd to write about a four-door Porsche. It's coming, whether we're ready for it or not, and this latest sighting is evidence that the guys and gals in Stuttgart are hard at work.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models