Ai Designs has been making a name for themselves over the past few years, customizing everything from 'Sclades to Skylines for a select clientele. When DC Shoes co-founder, Ken Block, decided his CLS55 AMG was too pedestrian in the performance and appearance department, the New York-based customizing firm got a call.
Even though we've stood in front of it in Frankfurt, talked to the people instrumental in its existence and even told you when and where it will be produced, it still strikes us as odd to write about a four-door Porsche. It's coming, whether we're ready for it or not, and this latest sighting is evidence that the guys and gals in Stuttgart are hard at work.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX