While we can't say that the stripes and double chin spoiler are our cup of tea, this DTM wannabe CLS by ART Tuning is pretty hot otherwise. Starting with the CLS 350, the ART GTR 374 adds a supercharger and a few exhaust mods to bring horsepower up to 374, naturally. A lowered ride height, courtesy of the ART sport suspension, and upgraded 20" rolling stock complete the mechanical changes.
In Japan, where limited-edition special models seemingly outnumber the "regular" versions of the cars they're based on, Mercedes has just announced the availability of the CLS 350 AMG Sports Edition. No power upgrades here, this one's a pure appearance / trim package in the vein of the "Key to the Cure" E 350 available here in the States.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies